How you can get involved
- Subscribe to our newsletter and keep abreast of our shows and progress.
- Volunteer or become and intern by checking out our ‘Volunteer’ page.
- Offer to run a workshop for our students.
- Assist us to upgrade existing community centres, libraries, schools and CMDA facilities to facilitate easy access by our youth, including your children and grandchildren to music and educational resources.
- Sponsor an emerging CMDA band or student
- Sponsor an event such as our ‘Battle of the Bands’ or ‘Route 40 Music Festival’.
- Support local acts and shows in the community by attending our public events
- Follow the CMDA and 2Enable.org online via Twitter, Facebook and our websites and help spread the word.
Because of the high visibility of our NPO, linking with the CMDA is a fantastic way to get your company noticed – and recognised for its generosity to the South African community at large.