07 May Report on 2Enable
This report is provided by a student studying at a Bushbuckridge school that is supported by 2Enable.
Difficulties that I Have Studying at rural School
- Lack of basic infrastructure and learning resources.
- Lack of Support in my works
- Not exposed to career choices
- No career encouragement
- Lack of creativity encouragement
- Lack of computer skills
- Shortage of free time ( for talents or skills to discover)
- Poor studying Place
- Disturbances of stolen computers and tablets
- Failure of the Education Departments to deliver on their core Responsibilities.
- Teacher late-coming, absenteeism
- Some of our teachers don’t have content knowledge competencies needed to impart the skills needed by us learners
- Many learners come from families affected by poverty, hunger and Parents with little or no education themselves.
Benefits from using 2Enable and Ereaders
- Improvement in Speaking English and Writing in English
- Online Assessments and Lessons helped a lot in revisions
- Essay writing skills and Identification of figures of speech. Because we can able to pause and reverse if did not understand what we have learn.
- I also improved my reading because of Ereaders.